RF System Integration Engineer at Intel Corporation
Austria area, Semiconductors
Telecommunication/RF Engineer, Project Manager in Broadcast Industry
Specialties:- Schematic design
- RF IC Measurements for 2G,3G and 4G Technologies
- Program simulation: MATLAB, Delphi, ADS Momentum, Protel, C++.
- Operating system: Windows, Linux
- Project and People Management
- GSM, UMTS, LTE Network and Standards
- Test and commissioning Digital Broadcast Transmitter & Antenna (DVB-T/H)
- Broadcast network installation (incl. Tower, M&E, Sheltter)
- Instrument: Network Analyzer, Spectrum analyzer, VM700, Data Acquisition, Signal Generator.
UAJ memberikan saya wawasan untuk tidak hanya mampu berkompetisi di bidang saya namun membentuk pribadi dan pola pikir supaya menjadi yang terbaik dari yang paling baik dan rendah hati.
1. RF System Integration Engineer
2012 – Present (3 years)Austria
UE2 and UE2P Project
2. RF Component Verification Engineer
March 2011 – July 2012 (1 year 5 months)
3. SMARTi4G project
2009 – 2010 (1 year)
Working in SOCRATES project
Eindhoven University of Technology
2008 – 2010 (2 years)
Master Student in Broadband Telecommunication Technic. Focus on broadband wireless network and mobile network.
2009 – 2009 (less than a year)
Advance LTE, Self-Confoguration and Self-Optimization of LTE Network Project.
7. RF Engineer
PT. Meniconi Engineering (Electrosys s.r.l)
December 2005 – January 2008 (2 years 2 months)
Testing, configuring and calibrating transmitter (Multi mode exciter - MEX (analog-digital)) and antenna for DVB-T/H in L-band (in lab or in field).
Network design (for DVB-T).
8. Project Leader
PT. Meniconi Engineering
January 2007 – December 2007 (1 year)
Responsible for managing and test & commissioning of the first DVB-T network in L-Band in Indonesia. Prepared and delivered budget. Lead 3 divisions (RF division, High Power division, Antenna and Transmitter division) with 15 staffs in total.
Achievement: succeeded in establishing 4 broadcast stations for DVB-T and introduced Indonesia to digital broadcasting era.
December 2005 – July 2006 (8 months)
RF Engineer Training: Test and commissioning. Broadcast transmitter: Electrosys ( Digital/Analog) and Rhode & Schwarz (Analog). Broadcast antenna: Kathrein and SIRA
10. Telecommunication Instrument Lab Assistant
Atmajaya Catholic Univ
August 2004 – August 2005 (1 year 1 month)
Responsible in giving instruction, direction and training to students in the laboratory. The material includes Basic of telecommunication data, Modulation, Broadcast signal and television, High frequency network, LAN and WLAN.
11. Member Workshop Electronic of Atmajaya Catholic Univ.
Telecommunication Lab (Universitas Katolik Atmajaya)
August 2003 – August 2005 (2 years 1 month)
Responsible in giving training to students to create simple electronic device, giving training in designing electronic circuit with simple program
Soekarno Hatta International Airport
June 2004 – August 2004 (3 months)
Trunking system application on handy talky training